Sivut

tiistai 15. huhtikuuta 2014

Someone like you

Tänään musa shoottia ajattelin niinkuin nimestä näkyy. Iltapäivällä sitten se picfic♥ :) mäkään en jaksa oottaa ;)) Sitten shoottiin:

Musicshoot: Someone like you

sori kun toi video tuli tohon (en osaa) mutta toivottavasti pystytte katsomaan kuvia :) Ja kelatkaa 12 sekunttiin please! TÄSTÄ LÄHTEE!!!


I heard that you're settled down, that you found a girl and you're married now.
I heard that your dreams came true, guess she gave you things I didn't give to you
Old friend, are you so shy? Ain't like to hold back or hide from the light
I hate to turn up out of the blue, uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't find it
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you be reminded that for me it isn't over...
Never mind, I'll fine someone like you
I wish nothind but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg,I remenber you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes hurts instead
Somtimes it lasts in love, but sometimes hurts insted...

Adele♥ Mut joo toivottavasti piditte pahoittelen joidenkin kuvien laatua... Toivottavasti ei haitannu

Kommentteja?

1 kommentti:

  1. Tai no picfic kuvataan tänään ja tulee vasta kiirastorstaina: Koska hissan koe :(

    VastaaPoista