Sivut

tiistai 3. kesäkuuta 2014

And it's Summer time ♥

kävinpähän kuvaamassa pari shoottista ja nyt mulla meni hermot siihen MOLLAMANIA PISTÄ SE PAKETTI TULEMAAN!!!!! :'( noh, mennään siihen shoottin

Shoot: Unconditionally






oh, no, did I get too close?
Oh, did I almost see, what's really on the inside?

All your insecurities   all the dirty laudry
Never made me blink one time
Unconditinal, unconditionally
I will love you unconditionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
I will love you
unconditionally

Come just as you are to me
Don't need apologies
know that you are worthy

I'll take you bad days whit your good
Walk through the storm I would

I do it all because I love you
I love you

Unconditional, uconditionally
I will love you uncondittionally
There is no fear now
Let go and just be free
Couse I will love you, unconditionally


huhhuh olipa pitkä onneks kesäloma ♥♥ sinua on odotettu ja tässä meni sitten tosi tosi kauan joten:

Comments, please♥!

2 kommenttia: